Good To Go!
Traffic & Cameras
Maps & Data
You are Here:
Mobile Traffic Site
State Travel Info
Winter Driving Tips
Bordering State Travel
Other Traffic Products
Puget Sound Area Travel Alerts
View All Alerts For Area (Printer friendly version)
SR 107 Both Directions
- Road work on SR 107 both directions at milepost 7, across the Chehalis River Bridge, beginning at 10:21 am on March 26, 2019 until about 4:00 pm.
Last Updated: 3/26/2019 10:24 AM
At milepost 7
SR 106 Both Directions
- Road work on SR 106, in both directions, from milepost 18.0, to milepost 19.6 near SR 3. Beginning at 8:46 am on March 26, 2019 until about 4:30 pm.
Last Updated: 3/26/2019 8:50 AM
From milepost 18 to milepost 20
SR 510 Both Directions
- Southbound I-5 travelers in Lacey are encouraged to prepare for a
detour or alternative route
as crews transform the existing SR 510/Marvin Road overpass into a diverging diamond interchange. The Marvin Road overpass itself also will see an around-the-clock lane reduction. These changes could occur as soon as the evening of Tuesday, April 2.
Last Updated: 3/25/2019 10:25 AM
At milepost 0
I-5 Both Directions
- The East L Street overpass that spans I-5 in Tacoma will close to all vehicles, bicyclists and pedestrian traffic as early as 12:01 a.m. Monday, March 25 for HOV construction. A signed detour will be in place. This closure will remain in place through the end of 2021. More information is available at www.TacomaTraffic.com.
Last Updated: 3/23/2019 3:50 PM
From milepost 135 to milepost 135
SR 162 Both Directions
- The SR 162 Spiketon Creek Bridge has been permanently closed due to recently discovered pier settlement. A detour is in effect using Mundy Loss Road, SR 410 and SR 165. View our
for a path towards replacement.
Last Updated: 1/7/2019 1:33 PM
At milepost 20
SR 530 Both Directions
- Eastbound & westbound traffic is alternating on SR 530 from C-Post Rd (MP 38) to just west of Seeman St (MP 49) due to roadwork.
Last Updated: 3/26/2019 9:06 AM
From milepost 38 to milepost 49
SR 410 Both Directions
- SR-410 Chinook Pass is closed for the season. Closure is from milepost 57 near Crystal Mountain Blvd. on the west side of the summit and milepost 74.5 near the Morse Creek gate on the east side of the summit.
Last Updated: 3/26/2019 7:43 AM
From milepost 57 to milepost 75
US 2 Both Directions
- Eastbound & westbound traffic is alternating on US 2 just west of 635th Pl NE (MP 41) due to roadwork.
Last Updated: 3/26/2019 7:12 AM
At milepost 41
View all alerts
Zoom in on the map to view more routes.
If you do not see the route you are looking for,
no problems have been reported.
No Travel Alerts have been reported at this time.
Traffic & Cameras
Traffic Data API
Accessibility / Title VI
Copyright WSDOT © 2019