Good To Go!
Traffic & Cameras
Maps & Data
You are Here:
Mobile Traffic Site
State Travel Info
Winter Driving Tips
Bordering State Travel
Other Traffic Products
Washington State Travel Alerts
View All Alerts For Area (Printer friendly version)
- Update 12:18 PM : On I-5 southbound at W Seattle Bridge (MP 163) there is a collision blocking the right lane. The Incident Response Team has arrived on the scene.
Last Updated: 1/22/2018 12:19 PM
At milepost 163
- Update 11:17 AM : On the I-5 southbound on-ramp from NE 130th St (MP 174) there is a collision partially blocking the ramp. Medical Aid, Fire Assistance, the Incident Response Team, and the State Patrol have arrived on the scene.
Last Updated: 1/22/2018 11:18 AM
At milepost 174
SR 123 Both Directions
- SR 123 Cayuse Pass (elev. 4,675 feet) is closed for the season within the boundaries of Mount Rainier National Park between Crystal Mountain Boulevard and the Stevens Canyon Road entrance.
Last Updated: 12/8/2017 9:38 AM
From milepost 3 to milepost 17
SR 20 Both Directions
- SR 20 over Washington and Rainy passes in the North Cascades has closed for the winter from milepost 134 near Diablo on the west side of the pass to milepost 171 on the east side, eight miles west of Mazama.
Last Updated: 11/10/2017 4:11 PM
From milepost 134 to milepost 171
SR 16 Both Directions
- Severe side winds on SR 16, in both directions, at milepost 7.5, on the Tacoma Narrows Bridges. Beginning at 11:30 am on January 22, 2018 until further notice.
Last Updated: 1/22/2018 11:38 AM
At milepost 8
SR 106 Both Directions
- Road work on SR 106, in both directions, at milepost 11.5 near Twanoh State Park. Beginning at 10:30 am on January 22, 2018 until about 3:00 pm.
Last Updated: 1/22/2018 10:31 AM
At milepost 12
SR 702 Both Directions
- Road work on SR 702 both directions at milepost 5.29 near 8th Ave S beginning at 9:55 am on January 22, 2018 until about 2:00 pm.
Last Updated: 1/22/2018 9:59 AM
At milepost 5
SR 7 Both Directions
- Road work on SR 7 both directions from milepost 25.1 near La Grande City Limits to milepost 23.6 near Pilgrim Rd E beginning at 9:06 am on January 22, 2018 until about 3:00 pm.
Last Updated: 1/22/2018 9:48 AM
From milepost 25 to milepost 24
View all alerts
Zoom in on the map to view more routes.
If you do not see the route you are looking for,
no problems have been reported.
No Travel Alerts have been reported at this time.
Traffic & Cameras
Traffic Data API
Accessibility / Title VI
Copyright WSDOT © 2018