Good To Go!
Traffic & Cameras
Maps & Data
You are Here:
Mobile Traffic Site
State Travel Info
Winter Driving Tips
Bordering State Travel
Other Traffic Products
North Central Washington Travel Alerts
View All Alerts For Area (Printer friendly version)
SR 9 Southbound
- On SR 9 southbound just north of Gunderson Road (MP 50) there is a collision blocking all lanes. Medical Aid and the State Patrol have arrived on the scene.
Last Updated: 6/24/2018 12:07 AM
At milepost 50
- Saturday, June 23, to the morning of Sunday, June 24 - Eastbound I-90 traffic will be reduced to two lanes inside the Mount Baker Tunnel from 6 p.m. to noon.
Last Updated: 6/22/2018 9:19 AM
From milepost 3 to milepost 5
- Saturday, June 23, to the morning of Sunday, June 24 - The northbound and southbound Rainier Avenue South on-ramps to eastbound I-90 will be closed from 7 p.m. to 9 a.m.
Last Updated: 6/22/2018 9:20 AM
At milepost 3
- Sunday, June 24 - The southbound I-5 off-ramp to Union Street will be closed from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Last Updated: 6/22/2018 9:15 AM
At milepost 165
- Sunday, June 24 - The Harvard Street on-ramp to northbound I-5 will be closed from 2 to 10 a.m. This work is weather dependent.
Last Updated: 6/22/2018 9:14 AM
From milepost 168 to milepost 169
SR 527 Southbound
- Sunday, June 24 - Two lanes of southbound State Route 527 at 136th Street Southeast will be closed from 2 to 9 a.m.
Last Updated: 6/22/2018 9:59 PM
At milepost 8
- Saturday, June 23, to the morning of Sunday, June 24 - The southbound I-5 off-ramp to State Route 528/4th Street will be closed from 10 p.m. to 7 p.m. This work is weather dependent
Last Updated: 6/22/2018 8:54 PM
At milepost 199
- Saturday, June 23, to the morning of Sunday, June 24 - The 88th Street Northeast on-ramp to southbound I-5 will be closed from 11:59 p.m. to 7 a.m. This work is weather dependent.
Last Updated: 6/22/2018 8:52 PM
At milepost 200
View all alerts
Zoom in on the map to view more routes.
If you do not see the route you are looking for,
no problems have been reported.
No Travel Alerts have been reported at this time.
Traffic & Cameras
Traffic Data API
Accessibility / Title VI
Copyright WSDOT © 2018