Good To Go!
Traffic & Cameras
Maps & Data
You are Here:
Mobile Traffic Site
State Travel Info
Winter Driving Tips
Bordering State Travel
Other Traffic Products
Western Washington Travel Alerts
View All Alerts For Area (Printer friendly version)
SR 99 Southbound
- On SR 99 southbound just north of Royal Brougham Way (MP 30) there is a disabled vehicle blocking the left lane.
Last Updated: 7/18/2019 2:31 PM
At milepost 30
- High Impact - Wednesday, July 17, to the morning of Friday, July 19 – All lanes of the southbound I-5 mainline just south of James Street be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly. During this time, all traffic will be shifted to the collector-distributor lanes. This work is weather-dependent.
Last Updated: 7/17/2019 2:40 PM
At milepost 165
- High Impact – Monday, July 15, to the morning of Friday, July 19 – All lanes of the northbound I-5 mainline just north of the I-90 Interchange will close from 11:59 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly. During this time, all traffic will be shifted to the collector-distributor lanes.
Last Updated: 7/15/2019 9:03 AM
At milepost 164
SR 8 Westbound
- Road work on SR 8 westbound from milepost 20.67 near US 101 to milepost 0 near US 12 beginning at 11:07 am on July 18, 2019 until about 4:00 pm.
Last Updated: 7/18/2019 11:09 AM
From milepost 21 to milepost 0
US 101 Both Directions
- Road work on US 101 both directions from milepost 231 to milepost 229 near Lake Crescent beginning at 9:00 am on July 18, 2019 until about 5:30 pm.
Last Updated: 7/18/2019 9:08 AM
From milepost 231 to milepost 229
SR 302 Both Directions
- Road work on SR 302 both directions from milepost 8 near Wright Bliss Rd to milepost 9 near 150th Ave Kpn beginning at 7:57 am on July 18, 2019 until about 5:00 pm.
Last Updated: 7/18/2019 8:00 AM
From milepost 8 to milepost 9
SR 305 Southbound
- Road work on SR 305 southbound at milepost 0.22 near Winslow Way beginning at 7:43 am on July 18, 2019 until about 4:00 pm.
Last Updated: 7/18/2019 7:44 AM
At milepost 0
SR 113 Both Directions
- Road work on SR 113, in both directions, from milepost 8.0 to milepost 10.0, near SR 112. Beginning at 7:34 am on July 18, 2019 until about 3:30 pm.
Last Updated: 7/18/2019 7:39 AM
From milepost 8 to milepost 10
View all alerts
Zoom in on the map to view more routes.
If you do not see the route you are looking for,
no problems have been reported.
No Travel Alerts have been reported at this time.
Traffic & Cameras
Traffic Data API
Accessibility / Title VI
Copyright WSDOT © 2019