Good To Go!
Traffic & Cameras
Maps & Data
You are Here:
Mobile Traffic Site
State Travel Info
Winter Driving Tips
Bordering State Travel
Other Traffic Products
Washington State Travel Alerts
View All Alerts For Area (Printer friendly version)
SR 203 Both Directions
- Northbound & southbound traffic is alternating on SR 203 just south of NE Stillwater Hill Road (MP 9) due to a slow-moving landslide. Maintenance is ongoing.
Last Updated: 2/21/2020 8:46 AM
At milepost 9
- Road work on I-5 northbound from milepost 131.2 near S 48th St to milepost 132.2 on the SR 16 Flyover beginning at 10:16 pm on February 28, 2020 until about 6:00 am on February 29, 2020.
Last Updated: 2/28/2020 10:23 PM
From milepost 131 to milepost 133
- Road work on I-5 southbound at milepost 131.83 near S 38th St beginning at 9:20 pm on February 28, 2020 until about 7:00 am on February 29, 2020.
Last Updated: 2/28/2020 9:21 PM
At milepost 132
I-5 Both Directions
- Road work on I-5 both directions at milepost 122.68 near Berkeley St SW beginning at 7:56 pm on February 28, 2020 until about 5:00 am on March 2, 2020. All of the on and off ramps are closed. A detour route is in place.
Last Updated: 2/28/2020 8:46 PM
At milepost 123
SR 16 Both Directions
- Severe Side Winds on SR 16 both directions at milepost 7.8 near Tacoma Narrows Bridge Mid-Span beginning at 4:50 pm on February 28, 2020 until further notice.
Last Updated: 2/28/2020 4:50 PM
At milepost 8
SR 99 Southbound
- Friday, Feb. 28, to the morning of Saturday, Feb. 29 - The southbound SR 99 tunnel will close from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Last Updated: 2/26/2020 10:15 AM
From milepost 30 to milepost 33
US 101 Northbound
- Road work on US 101 northbound at milepost 78.8 near Cosi Hill beginning at 11:40 am on January 23, 2020 until further notice. Alternating, single lane traffic control is in effect
Last Updated: 2/26/2020 2:51 AM
At milepost 79
SR 24 Both Directions
- On SR 24, milepost 78 (Bench Rd. south of Othello) Friday (2/21) at 7 p.m. the intersection will close for irrigation line work. The closure will be 24 hours a day and a signed detour will be in place. The intersection will reopen no later than Monday morning (2/24).
Last Updated: 2/23/2020 5:35 PM
At milepost 78
View all alerts
Zoom in on the map to view more routes.
If you do not see the route you are looking for,
no problems have been reported.
No Travel Alerts have been reported at this time.
Traffic & Cameras
Traffic Data API
Accessibility / Title VI
Copyright WSDOT © 2020