Good To Go!
Traffic & Cameras
Maps & Data
You are Here:
Mobile Traffic Site
State Travel Info
Winter Driving Tips
Bordering State Travel
Other Traffic Products
Puget Sound Area Travel Alerts
View All Alerts For Area (Printer friendly version)
SR 512 Westbound
- Collision on SR 512 westbound at milepost 0 near Interstate 5 beginning at 1:21 am on December 15, 2019 until further notice. The right lane is blocked.
Last Updated: 12/15/2019 1:31 AM
At milepost 0
- Road work on I-5 northbound at milepost 123.6 near Thorne Lane SW beginning at 10:35 pm on December 14, 2019 until about 8:30 am on December 15, 2019. The ramp to northbound I-5 is closed.
Last Updated: 12/14/2019 10:37 PM
At milepost 124
SR 524 Both Directions
- Friday, Dec. 13, to the morning of Monday, Dec. 16 - SR 524 at Yew Way will close from 8 p.m. Friday, to 4 a.m. Monday. A signed detour will be in place.
Last Updated: 12/9/2019 1:28 PM
At milepost 15
SR 99 Northbound
- Saturday, Dec. 14, to the morning of Sunday, Dec. 15 - The two right lanes of the northbound SR 99 Aurora bridge will close from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Last Updated: 12/13/2019 1:20 PM
At milepost 34
SR 410 Both Directions
- SR-410 Chinook Pass is closed for the season between milepost 74, Morse Creek and milepost 57, Crystal Mountain Blvd. SR-123 Cayuse Pass is closed at milepost 2, near the Junction with US-12, through the Mount Rainier National Park.
Last Updated: 12/12/2019 7:14 AM
At milepost 74
US 2 Westbound
- The Iron Goat Rest Area on US 2 westbound at milepost 58 4 miles west of Stevens Pass summit is closed for the season.
Last Updated: 11/5/2019 12:59 PM
At milepost 58
SR 116 Both Directions
- Crews for WSDOT and NOSC are working to restore historic tidal channels and fish runs between southern Kilisut Harbor and Oak Bay by constructing a 440' concrete girder bridge along SR 116. During construction, travelers should expect weekday daytime delays as well as reduced speeds with one-way alternating traffic early August 2019 through fall 2020.
Last Updated: 9/17/2019 2:30 PM
At milepost 5
- Saturday, September 14, to the morning of Sunday, September 15 – Express lanes will be open all night in the northbound direction from 1:45 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Last Updated: 9/13/2019 4:09 PM
From milepost 165 to milepost 173
View all alerts
Zoom in on the map to view more routes.
If you do not see the route you are looking for,
no problems have been reported.
No Travel Alerts have been reported at this time.
Traffic & Cameras
Traffic Data API
Accessibility / Title VI
Copyright WSDOT © 2019